Joe Perkins Design is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What We Collect
We may collect the following personally identifiable information via website forms that you voluntarily submit including:
- Contact information including email address, postal address and telephone numbers.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to providing you with requested services, preparing estimates, customer surveys and / or offers.
What We Do With The Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may use the information understand your requirements and to ensure the service we offer you is safe and correct for your needs.
- Only if you have opted in then we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. You can follow the link in these emails to unsubscribe at anytime.
- Only if you have opted in then from time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or post.
- We may use information you provide to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place reasonable suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Your data may be stored outside the EEA (European Economic Area)
Links To Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes – if there is no box we will not use data collected from that form for any marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us or sending us a message via our contact form.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. If you have opted-in we may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting.
All information supplied to Joe Perkins Design will be stored securely for an indefinite period. You can request a copy of all the information we hold about you by contacting us. You can also request we amend or delete any information we store about you, again please contact us to request this. You can write to us at:
Joe Perkins Design. 21 Hogarth Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 5RH.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or contact us. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.