Full-time Junior Landscape Architect/Designer
Joe Perkins Design is looking for a full-time enthusiastic Landscape Architect/Designer to join our multi-award winning studio based in Hove, East Sussex.
The position would suit a recently qualified college leaver that is looking to gain experience in a studio environment.
You will be joining the studio during an exciting period of growth and development, working on a variety of projects both residential and public gardens in the UK and abroad.
We want candidates to join the studio that share our enthusiasm and passion for growing the company as much as we do.
Essential skills and attributes
- Masters in Landscape Architecture or Garden Design Diploma
- Proficiency in Vectorworks, Sketchup, Photoshop and InDesign
- Strong graphic skills with the ability to develop concept designs on paper as well as digitally
- Ability to work both individually and to collaborate as part of a team
- Dedicated, organised, self-motivated and willing to work across a range of projects at different stages of design
- Can work under pressure and to the highest standard for project deadlines
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Eligibility to work in the UK and possession of any relevant visas
- Fluency in English language
- Be willing to travel to the studio
What we offer
- A friendly and supportive work environment
- Remote working up for discussion for 1 or 2 days a week after an initial period
- Workplace pension scheme
- Professional development
- Cycle to work scheme
Application deadline: 11th October 2022
If you’re interested in the position please send a portfolio of recent work (max of 10MB) and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you and thank you for your interest