Full-time Landscape Architect / Designer
Joe Perkins Design is looking for a full-time enthusiastic Landscape Architect/Designer to join our multi-award winning studio based in Hove, East Sussex.
You will be joining the studio during an exciting period of growth and development, working on a variety of projects both residential and public gardens in the UK and abroad.
We are a hybrid working studio so after an initial induction period you will work remotely on some days but be available to come into the studio in Hove two to three days a week for team collaboration, and to client and site meetings. We believe our employees are happiest and most productive when they have the right work/life balance so we don’t believe in restricting them to a 9-5 studio routine 5 days a week.
This is a permanent position and we want candidates to join the studio that share our enthusiasm and passion for growing the company as much as we do.
Essential skills and attributes
- Masters in Landscape Architecture or equivalent qualification/experience
- Proficiency in Vectorworks, Sketchup, Photoshop and InDesign
- Strong graphic skills with the ability to develop concept designs on paper as well as digitally
- Good plant knowledge
- Ability to work both individually and to collaborate as part of a team
- Dedicated, organised, self-motivated and willing to work across a range of projects at different stages of design
- Can work under pressure and to the highest standard for project deadlines
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Eligibility to work in the UK and possession of any relevant visas
- Fluency in English language
- Live within driving distance of our studio and be willing to travel if necessary
- Hold a full U.K. driving licence and own vehicle
What we offer
- A friendly and supportive work environment
- Competitive salary dependant on skills and experience
- Workplace pension scheme
- Professional development
Application deadline: 6 October 2023
If you’re interested in the position please send a portfolio of recent work (max of 10MB) and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you and thank you for your interest